Wednesday, March 9, 2011

School and Slender Man

 Pretty normal day of school considering that an eight foot monster is stalking me.  As I said before I took the car to school because slender man took the bus.  I didn’t see him until I got to school.  He was standing in the woods next to the foot ball field.  I ignored him and headed to homeroom.  The rest of the day went normally until physics class.  It was long block and Mr. Jones was talking about Newton’s Laws of motion.  My friend James tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to the window.   Slender Man was standing in the parking lot looking up at my classroom.  "that’s him isn’t it” said James.  I told him that it was.  He was going to say more but the teacher made him be quiet.  He didn't do anything else, but stand there. I don't remember any thing happened during the rest of chemistry class, however this is likely not due to Slender Man.  The rest of the school day was slender man free. This is the first time that he has followed me to school.  I think I see him in the woods behind my house, but it is possible it’s my imagination.  I’ll keep you guys posted if anything happens. 

1 comment:

  1. ah man...dude he's after you...He wants to rape ya.

    ReplyDelete