He’s been watching me as long as I can remember. It's time for me to watch him.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Barricade
I've barricaded myself inside my house. Boarded up the windows and the doors. I'm in my attic because it has a ladder that can be retracted. I have enough food and water to last for three days. I told Mom to stay at a friends house at least for a few days. I'm still not sure what it was,but it was white and bald. It looked almost human, but crawled like an animal. when it spotted me I ran for the front door and it chased me. it was very fast but i had a huge head start. Does anyone know what this thing is? I can still hear it scratching at the front door.
Labels:
windows barricaded
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment