I woke up this morning and it was so foggy that at some points on the way into school I could not see the road. I was expecting Slender Man to come out of the fog and get me, but oddly enough he didn’t show up at all today. Nobody at school save one believed me when I told them that I was wearing Slender Man’s tie. Even James who had seen Slender Man himself was doubtful. My friend Rachel, who sits to the left me in algebra, believed me. It’s nice to know that at least one person believes me.
Still, I wonder what Slender Mans up to I haven’t seen him directly since physics class. He might be busy trying to find a store that will sell a tie to an eight foot tall man with no face, or he might be planning something.
In any case I will let you know if he shows up again.
No comments:
Post a Comment