-Drake
He’s been watching me as long as I can remember. It's time for me to watch him.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Presents
Woke up this morning to a present on my door step. Dead crows were littered across my front yard. When I finished cleaning them up, I counted them there were 21 birds in all. I was frustrated, but i didn't want to let him know that he was getting to me. So I took a twenty out of my safe and wrote to him: Thank you for the dead birds heres a tip. Go buy yourself a nicer tie. I left a twenty and the note at on my front steps. Then I went to school. When I got home the twenty was gone and in its place was a jet black tie. On the back of the note was written. Youcanhavetheoldone. I was trying to poke fun of him with the 20$ but i guess he didn't get the joke. It is a bit to long for me (and I'm like 6'4"), but I think I'll wear it to school tomorrow since we have a dresscode and have to wear a tie anyway. I'm cracking up picturing him walking into a store and buying a new tie. I'll let you guys know when if i see him (or his new tie) again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I believe that's been done before... but in any event good retort in my estimations. It's hard to imagine Him thinking, or how or what he thinks of.
ReplyDelete