My name is Drake Lee Siledan I'm 17 years old and I'm afraid. Ever since i was a young boy and as long as I can remeber I have been stalked by a tall thin man in a black suit and tie. He never aproched me or did anything to harm me. He just kept his distence. Then I descovered Marble Hornets, Tribe Twelve, Everyman Hybrid, and all the other blogs. The being that has been folowing me is known as the "Slender Man." Now that I know who he is I'm scared. He is watching me now. I do not plan on running. Me and my Mom have been seeing him for a long time so hopefully he just keeps watching. I have started this account just in case something happens to me people can know my story.
He’s been watching me as long as I can remember. It's time for me to watch him.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
About this blog
Hello readers and welcome to my blog.
My name is Drake Lee Siledan I'm 17 years old and I'm afraid. Ever since i was a young boy and as long as I can remeber I have been stalked by a tall thin man in a black suit and tie. He never aproched me or did anything to harm me. He just kept his distence. Then I descovered Marble Hornets, Tribe Twelve, Everyman Hybrid, and all the other blogs. The being that has been folowing me is known as the "Slender Man." Now that I know who he is I'm scared. He is watching me now. I do not plan on running. Me and my Mom have been seeing him for a long time so hopefully he just keeps watching. I have started this account just in case something happens to me people can know my story.
My name is Drake Lee Siledan I'm 17 years old and I'm afraid. Ever since i was a young boy and as long as I can remeber I have been stalked by a tall thin man in a black suit and tie. He never aproched me or did anything to harm me. He just kept his distence. Then I descovered Marble Hornets, Tribe Twelve, Everyman Hybrid, and all the other blogs. The being that has been folowing me is known as the "Slender Man." Now that I know who he is I'm scared. He is watching me now. I do not plan on running. Me and my Mom have been seeing him for a long time so hopefully he just keeps watching. I have started this account just in case something happens to me people can know my story.
Labels:
Slender Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment