Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Um... Why Bother?

Ok you guys today has been a pretty good day now that I've stopped that silly story.  You know the one I was lying about.  The one that's not true.  About some person.  One thing that was different about today though was that John jackson came back to school today.  You might be asking yourself  "but Drake whats so weird about some guy coming back to school."   Nothing. Just the fact that he hasn't been back to school in oh I don't know three and a half years.  Here's how it went down.
The teacher was taking attendance midway though second period.  When suddenly john walks through the door.
John: "Sorry I'm late."
Mrs Harvey: (Looks through through attendances sheet)
Mrs. Harvey: "You must be Jackson?"
John: "yes"
 Mrs. Harvey: "I had you crossed off my list."
John: "have I really missed that much school?"
(the class lets a chuckle escape.)
Mrs. Harvey: "Be quiet. Mr.Jackson please take a seat."
(He sits right down next to me.)
 (He was wearing cloths that looked so small that they looked like they were from at least three years ago.)
Me:(whisper) "Jack were have you been for the last two and a half years?"
John: I don't remember
Me: Why haven't you come over and visit?
John: I don't remember
Me: Do you remember anything?
John: Not really.
Me: why did you come to school anyway.
John: to warn you about that person.  and to give you this
Hands me a piece of paper that reads http://remeberwhatisee.blogspot.com/
As much as i tried to get him to talk he wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment