I had a visit from a man in a black suit yestoryday at about 9:00 PM, and it wasn’t Slender Man.
This what happened
I heard a knock on my front door.
I open the door the door.
There were two man dressed in a black suit at the door.
The man on the left : Hello there Mr. Siledan.
Me: “Can I help you sirs?”
Man on the left flashes a badge.
Man on the left: “ We work for the government. We are looking for a tall man in a black suit. Have you seen him?”
Me: “I haven’t seen anyone like that. Why?”
Man left: “He’s a suspect in kidnapping case. We received a tip that he may have been through this area a while back.” Are you positive that you haven’t seen him?”
Me: “Yes.”
Man left: “Have you had memory loss?”
Me: “No.”
Man on left: “Have you had any trouble with electronics?”
Me: “No.”
(The man on the right wrote something in his note book.)
Man on left: “Thank you for your time Mr. Siledan we’ll be in touch.”
They drove off on in a black car
This is the first time that I heard of the government having anything to do with slender man. I do not recognize their badges, so they must be the men in black everybody talks about. I’m not sure if it is a good or bad development. They may be able to help or they just might make things worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment