Sorry you guys for not posting right away. I’ve been busy trying to calm down my mom and my friends.
Anyway I came down from the attic and the entire house was a wreck. Windows were broken in, the carpet was torn up, furniture was knocked over and there was a horrible smell like rotting flesh… At least that’s what my parents and friends said when they came to look at the damage. I actually liked the smell. I’m goanna be cleaning up for at least a couple of weeks. Going back to school tomorrow. Going to have to invent a excuse for not being there yesterday.
One more thing. Ever since I got out of the attic Slender Man has been hanging round the house. He’s actually watching me though my window type this as I speak…
He‘s actually gotten closer since the last time I checked…
Shitt hes opening the front door im running for it
No comments:
Post a Comment